Prestigious historical venue for your luxury vacation and wedding in Tuscany
Villa Ivana is a 17th century frescoed Italian Villa located at the foot of the Etruscan town of Cortona, not far from “Villa Bramasole” where the movie “Under the Tuscan Sun” was filmed. Villa Ivana is an historic residence dating back to 1600, it has become, thanks to recent restoration, a prestigious Italian villa in which modern accessories blend with original recycled materials and local architectural features conferring warmth and typical Tuscan atmosphere to the rooms. Antique furniture, precious tapestries, elegant windows and doors, original chandeliers and accessories, painted ceilings and splendid terracotta-tiled floors dress the more than 1000 Square Meters of the villa. The ground floor is dominated by an imposing living room with decorated vaulted ceilings and frescoed walls, with an antique billiards table. On the upper floors are the intimate, panoramic bedrooms characterized by romantic four-poster beds and served by splendid cosy bathrooms in inlaid marble. Thanks to its large indoor and outdoor spaces, Villa Ivana is a perfect location for your Tuscan vacation as well as for the organization of cultural events, reunion of groups and families and for destination weddings (being equipped with a private chapel) and other ceremonies, to spend in a prestigious and enchanting setting. The completely fenced-in park that surrounds Villa Ivana covers a flat area of about 5000 Square Meters, most of which is planted with grass with a large variety of centuries-old plants and trees, pots of lemon trees around the villa and a lush row of oleander bushes that border the paved drive leading to the main entrance. The large gazebo surmounted by stone columns, located a few steps from the big swimming pool and from the many entrances to the villa, is furnished with marble tables and chairs for relaxing and dining al fresco, with the complicity of the silent garden embellished by the gentle setting of the Tuscan hills. At the entrance to the property, just after the main gate and the tree-lined access drive, is a large parking area.